Thursday, March 31, 2005

Food for Thought

My back has been giving me a lot of problems lately and I'm back to taking Tramadol for the pain- which makes me feel really spacey. Blogging may be light to non-existent for the rest of the day, depending on how out of my face I get, so in the meantime here's something to have a think about-

Finally, the SHTF and you're forced to leave your home to seek refuge elsewhere. The nature of the crisis is a massive economic collapse followed by a total breakdown in law and order. You have a limited carrying capacity and so you're forced to chose what weapons to take with you. The limits are one rifle, one shotgun and one handgun. What do you take?

Choices left in the comments field are greatly appreciated.

Here's one last thing to think about- if the SHTF tomorrow, would you be at all prepared? Do you have a supply of food, water and a good first aid kit? What about your supply of ammo? Got any fuel to spare? Are you in decent enough physical shape to handle the rigours of the emergency?

No comments: