Monday, March 27, 2006

Condi and Hamid

Not often that there's a post which makes you laugh on Jihad Watch, but this is one them, a great take-off of Dr. Strangelove-

"Now then, Hamid, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with that Sharia of yours... The Sharia, Hamid...... The Islamic Sharia... Well now, what happened is... ah... well, you know, our people, Hamid, they're just a little funny on the subject..just a little funny in the head, and they don't always understand...just a little funny in the head... you know... just a little... funny. And, ah.. they've gone and done a silly thing... Well, I'll tell you what they've done, Hamid. They want us to stop supporting your government....Yes, Hamid, your government. They don't like you....No, Hamid, I don't think it is fair. I know you're trying....You don't like them, either, Hamid? I understand. I completely understand....
"Well, it's like this, Hamid. Some of think that if that convert is killed...they don't see why we should keep support you. Ah...yes, I know it's none of their business. Yes...but they think it is, Hamid.... They think that everyone should have the freedom to....Well, let me finish, Hamid... Let me finish, Hamid... Well listen, how do you think I feel about it?... Can you imagine how I feel about it, Hamid?... Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?... Of course I like to speak to you!... Of course I like to say hello!... Not now, but anytime, Hamid. I'm just calling up to tell you something terrible is happening... It's a friendly call. Of course it's a friendly call... Listen, if it wasn't friendly... you probably wouldn't have even got it..."

No comments: