Thursday, October 21, 2004

Blogs worth reading

I’ve been meaning to update my links lately but every time that I log on to Blogger to do it, I get no joy: Page cannot be displayed. ARGH! It’s pretty infuriating and it happens to me so much that I’ve just about given up using Blogger- I just email my posts it. It keeps my blood pressure down to acceptable levels. Anyway, thanks to John’s Conservative Thoughts I paid a visit to these two sites and I’d like to recommend them both- Blogger permitting they’ll be on my links list shortly.

The first is Head’s Bunker Blog. While he’s been covering some politics lately this guy has a definite liking of firearms. Today he’s got a post about the Beretta Neos .22LR semi-auto. Hopefully there’ll be a write up soon on how it performs. While my personal preference for a .22 pistol will undoubtedly always be the Ruger, this Beretta is a nice looking gun. There’s also a pretty cool gallery of guns. Worth having a browse round. I’ve just had a quick look and there are some nice images of a Yugoslav K98 Mauser.

The second is a joy for a Brit like me to read- Civilian Gun Self-Defense Blog. Basically tracks accounts in the press of civilians using guns to defend themselves (but I’ll bet you guessed that from the name of the blog.) Wow. So that’s what it’s like to live in a truly free society. Any Americans reading this- remember, almost every single one of these shootings, if it happened in the UK, would end with the civilian defending him or herself from being prosecuted. Keep fighting for your Second Amendment rights.

So, head along to these two sites and have a read- then add them to your Bookmarks.

No comments: