Clayton Cramer comments on possible events in the ME now that the terrorist group Hamas is in power-
1. Hamas continues its unofficial attacks on Israel.
2. Israel eventually says, "Wait a minute! You guys are the government now! This means war!"
3. Israel invades the Palestine National Authority's areas.
4. Iran tells Israel to withdraw, or get nuked.
5. Israel makes a lot of radioactive glass in Iran.
It'll be interesting to see if the US and the rest of the Western world pulls its funding to the PA too if these attacks on Israel continues. I can see no reason why they would not- the PA no longer has the excuse of saying that Hamas is nothing to do with them.
I wonder how long it will be before the next attack on Israel?
Update: Hugh Fitzgerald of Jihad Watch also has his opinions on such aid.