Friday, August 31, 2007

Harry Potter

Posting has been pretty light lately - been taking the kids out now and then as the end of their holidays approach, spent some time too sore to sit in front of the computer and been dedicating a bit of free time to reading the Harry Potter books. It was only in the run up to the release of the movie of Order of the Phoenix that I decided to watch the first four films- and instantly became a huge fan of the series. Then I had to read the books, all the way up to the last one- Deathly Hallows- and I just love them. It's a wonderful world to immerse yourself in and the books are a complete pleasure to read. I'd recommend them to everyone, whatever your age. I've got to say that I'm strongly tempted to start reading them all over again. I enjoyed them that much- and I'm going to miss following the adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermione. At least there are still two more films to come.

No comments: