Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Zombie Film

Cheer up zombie fans, there's another one on the way, this time directed by Roberto Rodriguez. Seems like he and Tarantino are joining forces to make a pair of movies which are intended to be screened together. Tarantino is making a slasher flick with a difference- his killer's weapon is a car. Odd. Rodriguez is making the zombie flick called "Planet Terror". No more details than that I'm afraid.

One nice touch is that the pair are also putting together trailers for imaginary films to be screened between the main features. Says Tarantino, "I'm working out my blaxploitation trailer, and possibly a kung-fu trailer, a sexploitation trailer, a spaghetti-western trailer."

This looks like it might be a fun experience.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Don't know that I'm so thrilled about this. Although everyone seems to rave about Tarantino, I just don't like him. I really don't know why because I haven't seen very many of his movies but I just think he's obnoxious.