Sunday, August 22, 2004

Jurassic Park 4

I’ve been hearing all sorts of rumours about this proposed film for a while now, but none of them came to anything. About all I can say is that Keira Knightley is apparently on board. Until today, that is- Ain’t It Cool is now reporting on a possible script and it sounds absolutely outrageous- check out the ‘review’ here. Is this for real?

I’m not sure what to make of this- part of me is appalled (I’m very happy just watching regular dinosaurs- if they made a mock documentary about life on one of the dinosaur islands I’d be overjoyed)- but part of me wants very much to see this crazy movie get made. This just sounds plain crazy and if this is the story they’re going to go for then it’ll be a very fine line indeed between greatness and utter crap. Bizarre. Totally, utterly bonkers.

No comments: