Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Gaya Update

It looks like Walter Gaya's citizenship problems are under control. Michael Yon informs SondraK-

"I spoke with Walt today, and the citizenship matter is under control. I will speak with him tomorrow and ask him about his camera. I can tell you now that he will be very heartened to hear that so many people actually care so much. Walt is a really great guy, and I am very happy to be a part of helping."

BlackFive and LGF have also just posted on Gaya's situation. Good to see the right side of the blogosphere mobilise to support him.

SondraK is apparently trying to contact someone at Fort Lewis, where Gaya is stationed, and will be letting us know what camera equipment, etc. Sgt. Gaya needs. I'll be sure to post here on any fund that is set up.

No comments: