Thursday, November 03, 2005

Time Out

No posting today so far- I've been trying to get some writing done. I've got the first two chapters of a zombie story up over at my Cryptic Fiction page. My intention is to write and then post it chapter by chapter. If you're into survival horror or zombies then hopefully it'll be right up your street.

Because I'm writing and posting straight away there may be a few spelling/grammar errors there. Apologies for that but I'll be re-reading it later. Right now the plan is to write as much as possible, just to get it done. Hopefully I'll be able to slip the odd blog in here or there along the way but if there doesn't seem to be too much here, this is why.

If you're looking for a good blog to read then check out my links- and pay particular attention to the superb War on Guns.

No comments: