Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sharia Britain?

It seems like a recent poll has discovered that 40% of Britain's Muslim population wish to have Sharia law introduced into parts of the country. And a fifth have "sympathy" for the 7/7 bomber's feelings and motives.

At a time when Dr. Sookhdeo points out the tactic of non-integration, this is of great concern as the poll found this widespread support for Sharia in areas which are "predominantly Muslim".

The poll found that 91% of respondents still felt loyal to Britain (can we have the remaining 9%- a rather high figure- kicked out of the country please?) but one has to ask- are they loyal to Britain and its traditions of freedom and democracy, or do they want to see it changed into the Islamic Republic of Britain?

No comments: