Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Obama's Secret Meeting?

Gateway Pundit posts a statement from Ahmadinejad claiming that, while he was in New York last year, he met with one of the Presidential candidates.

When I was in New York last year, one of the American ‎presidential candidates told me, ‘I wish to advance in this country the very statements ‎that you make there.’ And when I asked him why, he said that people here like these ‎words. Your words resonate here and people embrace them. Today the heart of the whole ‎world is with us.

Now, as he points out,we shouldn't accept everything that this guy says- but one has to wonder why he would mention it?

Anyway, I Googled his NY visit and, lo and behold, Obama was in New York City at the same time.

Coincidence? Would Obama really have met with Ahmadinejad- really? I have my doubts but it seems strange that Ahmadinejad would come out with this now- months after his visit.

No comments: