Monday, July 24, 2006

Explanation

Gee, I guess I need to go order a Liberal-approved tin foil hat. There I was thinking that mass protests favouring Islamic terrorists were a clear sign of the Left's inherent anti-semitism. In fact, it's all a fiendishly cunning plot by Karl Rove to smear Libs. Of course! How could I have been so foolish?

“I came to the conclusion that the hostile comments about Israel on these liberal blogs are not coming from true liberals. Most of the anti-Semitism comes from racism and most of the racism I have experienced has come from the far right, not the left.

“So my conclusion is that the bloggers who violently hate Israel and see it in black and white terms are not really liberals. They may even be anti-Semites, but they are not representative of the liberal community that was so active in achieving racial and ethnic equality. It is a contradiction for a true liberal to be an anti-Semite."

In that case, Karl Rove's mind control machine must be working overtime.

No comments: