Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My Life

I live like a king. I'm not rich (far from it) and I don't recall ever having to pick a wife from 20,000 dancing topless teenage virgins, like the King of Swaziland does. However, I do have a wonderful wife and two beautiful daughters. To illustrate just how well my wife looks after me consider this- today she cooked my lunch while I sat here at the computer, brought it in to me and then went to fix herself something. A few moments later she returned and apologised for not bringing me a drink with my food. How amazing is she?

Damn, but I love her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is she barefoot and pregnant too?

sounds great. in fact, my life's ambition is to wait on my man and master for the rest of my life. till death do us part.

Jay.Mac said...

Actually the point I was trying to make was that she cares for me so much that she needlessly apologised.

It's got nothing to do with "barefoot and pregnant" and everything to do with the fact that my wife and I love each other very much and do whatever we can to make each other happy.

If you can't see that I pity you- if you think that displaying your love for your man is waiting on him like a servant you obviously don't understand the selflessness that comes with true love. I hope that some day you experience it.

FrauBudgie said...

My husband is thinking about starting a group: Blog Anon ... for the poor hapless spouses of hopelessly addicted bloggers!

Kudo's to your wife! Remember, she has not killed you yet.

;)